The Healthcare Professionals who deliver Services through Freedom Technovations Inc are independent professional practicing and/or within a group of independently owned professional practices. Freedom Technovations Inc. does not practice medicine or any other licensed profession, and does not interfere with the practice of medicine or any other licensed profession by Healthcare Professionals, each of whom is responsible for his or her services and compliance with the requirements applicable to his or her profession and license. Neither Freedom Technovations Inc nor any third parties who promote the Services or provide you with a link to the Services shall be liable for any professional advice you obtain from a Healthcare Professional via the Services.
None of the Site content should be considered medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular medication or treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you.
1. Agreement application
- I. The Agreement applies to you whether you are -
- a. A medical practitioner or health care provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed, or already listed, on the Website/apps, including designated, authorized associates of such practitioners or institutions (“Practitioner(s)”, “you” or “User”); or
- b. A patient, his/her representatives or affiliates, searching for Practitioners through the Website/apps (“End-User”, “you” or “User”); or
- c. Otherwise a user of the Website/apps (“you” or “User”).
- II. This Agreement applies to those services made available by Freedom Technovations Inc on the Website/apps.
- a. For Practitioners: Listing of Practitioners and their profiles and contact details, to be made available to the other Users and visitors to the Website/apps/apps;
- b. For other Users: Facility to (i) create and maintain ‘Health Accounts’, (ii) search for Practitioners by name, specialty, and geographical area, or any other criteria that may be developed and made available by Freedom Technovations Inc, and (iii) to call or make appointments with Practitioners.
The Services may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of Freedom Technovations Inc, and the Agreement will apply to your visit to and your use of the Website/apps to avail the Service, as well as to all information provided by you on the Website/apps at any given point in time.
This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website/apps and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you are registered as a member with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications may not be informed to you in writing You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website/apps following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website/apps or avail any Services.
Your access to use of the Website/apps and the Services will be solely at the discretion of Freedom Technovations Inc. The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of USA law, including but not limited to:
- I. the USA Contract Act, 1872,
- II. the (USA) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
- III. the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (USA) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (USA) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website/apps in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website/apps or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Freedom Technovations Inc that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website/apps and the Services available through the Website/apps, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
The terms in this Clause 3 are applicable only to Users other than Practitioners.
3.1- END-USER ACCOUNT AND DATA PRIVACY
- 3.1.2- Freedom Technovations Inc may by its Services collects information relating to the devices through which you access the Website/apps, and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of Freedom Technovations Inc’s services and to build new services.
- 3.1.3 - The Website/apps/apps allows Freedom Technovations Inc to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for communication purpose so as to provide you a better Services and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice.
- The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
- How and to whom Freedom Technovations Inc will disclose such information; and,
- Other information mandated by the SPI Rules.
- the fact that certain information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the nature of collection and retention of the information; and
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
- the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
- 3.1.6 - Freedom Technovations Inc shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to Freedom Technovations Inc or to any other person acting on behalf of Freedom Technovations Inc.
- 3.1.7 - The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Website/apps. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Freedom Technovations Inc of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although Freedom Technovations Inc will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Freedom Technovations Inc or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- 3.1.8 - If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Freedom Technovations Inc has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Freedom Technovations Inc has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
- 3.1.9- Freedom Technovations Inc may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues.
- 3.1.10 – The User agrees that they are signing up for a yearly (12 month) subscription in order to obtain the benefit of concierge medical services. Users can change doctors from other available doctors on our Website/apps. The subscription will automatically renew on a User’s 12 month anniversary.
3.2 -RELEVANCE ALGORITHM
Freedom Technovations Inc relevance algorithm for the Practitioners is a fully automated system that lists the Practitioners, their profile and information on its Website/apps. These listings of Practitioners do not represent any fixed objective ranking or endorsement by Freedom Technovations Inc. Freedom Technovations Inc will not be liable for any change in the relevance of the Practitioners on search results, which may take place from time to time. The listing of Practitioners will be based on automated computation of the various factors including inputs made by the Users including their comments and feedback. Such factors may change from time to time, in order to improve the listing algorithm. Freedom Technovations Inc in no event will be held responsible for the accuracy and the relevancy of the listing order of the Practitioners on the Website/apps.
3.3 LISTING CONTENT AND DISSEMINATING INFORMATION
- 3.3.1- Freedom Technovations Inc collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Website/apps, relevant information regarding the profile and practice of the Practitioners listed on the Website/apps, such as their specialization, qualification, fees, location, and similar details. Freedom Technovations Inc takes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals. Although Freedom Technovations Inc screens and vets the information and photos submitted by the Practitioners, it cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented from it, despite such reasonable efforts.
- 3.3.2 - The Services provided by Freedom Technovations Inc or any of its licensors or service providers are provided on an "as is" and “as available’ basis, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and noninfringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Freedom Technovations Inc does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Website/apps or the Services. Freedom Technovations Inc does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users on the Website/apps. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Freedom Technovations Inc disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website/apps, the Services, representations and warranties made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Website/apps, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by Freedom Technovations Inc or any User in relation to any User or services provided by such User.
- 3.3.3 - The Website/apps may be linked to the Website/apps of third parties, affiliates and business partners. Freedom Technovations Inc has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such Website/apps or made available by/through our Website/apps. Inclusion of any link on the Website/apps does not imply that Freedom Technovations Inc endorses the linked site. User may use the links and these services at User’s own risk.
- 3.3.4 - Freedom Technovations Inc assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website/apps or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website/apps. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website/apps, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website/apps.
- 3.3.5 - If Freedom Technovations Inc determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including through feedback, Freedom Technovations Inc reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website/apps or any of your accounts with Freedom Technovations Inc and makes such declaration on the Website/apps alongside your name/your clinic’s name as determined by Freedom Technovations Inc for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify Freedom Technovations Inc for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected Freedom Technovations Inc or its Users.
3.4 - APPOINTMENT AND CALL FACILITY
- 3.4.1 - Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Freedom Technovations Inc is not involved in providing any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis and hence is not responsible for any interactions between User and the Practitioner. User understands and agrees that Freedom Technovations Inc will not be liable for:
- User interactions and associated issues User has with the Practitioner;
- the ability or intent of the Practitioner(s) or the lack of it, in fulfilling their obligations towards Users;
- any wrong medication or quality of treatment being given by the Practitioner(s), or any medical negligence on part of the Practitioner(s);
- inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties or any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Practitioner to provide agreed Services;
- any misconduct or inappropriate behavior by the Practitioner or the Practitioner’s staff;
- 3.4.2 - Users are allowed to provide feedback about their experiences with the Practitioner, however, the User shall ensure that, the same is provided in accordance with applicable law. User however understands that, Freedom Technovations Inc shall not be obliged to act in such manner as may be required to give effect to the content of Users feedback, such as suggestions for delisting of a particular Practitioner from the Website/apps.
- 3.4.3–Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the event that, the Practitioner with whom User has booked a paid appointment via the Website/apps, has not been able to meet the User, User will need to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within Reasonable time from the occurrence of such event; in which case, the entire consultation amount as mentioned on the Website/apps will be refunded to the User within Reasonable time in the original mode of payment done by the User while booking. In case where the User, does not show up for the appointment booked with a Practitioner, without cancelling the appointment beforehand (before practitioner start preparation, driving toward location), the amount will not be refunded, and treated as under Clause 3. However, where cancellation charges have been levied (as charged by the Practitioner/Practice), you would not be entitled to complete refund even if you have cancelled beforehand.
- Users will not be entitled for any refunds in cases where, the Practitioner is unable to meet the User at the exact time of the scheduled appointment time and the User is required to wait, irrespective of the fact whether the User is required to wait or choose to not obtain the medical services from the said Practitioner.
3.5 - NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP; NOT FOR EMERGENCY USE
- 3.5.1 - Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website/apps (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between Freedom Technovations Inc and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner.
- 3.5.2 - It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Information that you obtain or receive from Freedom Technovations Inc, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website/apps is for informational purposes only. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information provided on the Website/apps. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
- 3.5.3 - The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare and not offering any kind of emergency services. If you are an End-User facing a medical emergency (either on your or another person’s behalf), please contact an ambulance service or hospital directly immediately. DON’T USE THIS APP FOR ENERGENCY SERVICES.
3.6 - CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- 3.6.1 - The contents listed on the Website/apps are (i) User generated content, or (ii) belong to Freedom Technovations Inc. The information that is collected by Freedom Technovations Inc directly or indirectly from the End- Users and the Practitioners shall belong to Freedom Technovations Inc. Copying of the copyrighted content published by Freedom Technovations Inc on the Website/apps for any commercial purpose or for the purpose of earning profit will be a violation of copyright and Freedom Technovations Inc reserves its rights under applicable law accordingly.
- 3.6.2 - Freedom Technovations Inc authorizes the User to view and access the content available on or from the Website/apps solely for ordering, receiving, delivering and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Website/apps, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website/apps (collectively, "Freedom Technovations Inc Content"), are the property of Freedom Technovations Inc and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. User shall not modify the Freedom Technovations Inc Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Freedom Technovations Inc Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
- 3.6.3 - User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
3.7 - REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on the Website/apps, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews (“Critical Content”) relating to Practitioners or other healthcare professionals. The role of Freedom Technovations Inc in publishing Critical Content is restricted to that of an ‘intermediary’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000. Freedom Technovations Inc disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of Critical Content, and its role with respect to such content is restricted to its obligations as an ‘intermediary’ under the said Act. Freedom Technovations Inc shall not be liable to pay any consideration to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms.
Your publication of reviews and feedback on the Website/apps is governed by Clause of these Terms. Without prejudice to the detailed terms stated in Clause, you hereby agree not to post or publish any content on the Website/apps that (a) infringes any third-party intellectual property or publicity or privacy rights, or (b) violates any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to the IG Rules and SPI Rules. Freedom Technovations Inc, at its sole discretion, may choose not to publish your reviews and feedback, if so required by applicable law, and in accordance with Clause of these Terms. You agree that Freedom Technovations Inc may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication for the purpose of:
1. Obtaining feedback in relation to Website/apps or Freedom Technovations Inc’s services; and/or
2. Obtaining feedback in relation to any Practitioners listed on the Website/apps; and/or
3. Resolving any complaints, information, or queries by Practitioners regarding your Critical Content;
and you agree to provide your fullest co-operation further to such communication by Freedom Technovations Inc. Freedom Technovations Inc’s Feedback Collection and Fraud Detection Policy, is annexed as the Schedule hereto, and remains subject always to these Terms.
3.8 - RECORDS
Freedom Technovations Inc may provide End-Users with a free facility known as ‘Records’ on its mobile application ‘Freedom Technovations Inc’. Information available in your Records is of two types:
User-created: Information uploaded by you or information generated during your interaction with Freedom Technovations Inc ecosystem, eg: appointment, medicine order placed by you, Telemedicine etc...
Practice-created: Health Records generated by your interaction with a Practitioner who uses ‘Freedom Technovations Inc’ or other Services of Freedom Technovations Inc software.
- 3.8.1 - Your Records is only created after you have signed up and explicitly accepted these Terms.
- 3.8.2 - Any Practice created Health Record is provided on an as-is basis at the sole intent, risk and responsibility of the Practitioner and Freedom Technovations Inc does not validate the said information and makes no representation in connection therewith. You should contact the relevant Practitioner in case you wish to point out any discrepancies or add, delete, or modify the Health Record in any manner.
- 3.8.3 - The Health Records are provided on an as-is basis. While we strive to maintain the highest levels of service availability, Freedom Technovations Inc is not liable for any interruption that may be caused to your access of the Services.
- 3.8.4 - The reminder provided by the Records is only a supplementary way of reminding you to perform your activities as prescribed by your Practitioner.
- 3.8.5 - It is your responsibility to keep your correct mobile number and email ID updated in the Records. The Health Records will be seen or review with associated mobile number and/or email ID. Freedom Technovations Inc is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused due to your failure in updating the contact details with Freedom Technovations Inc.
- 3.8.6 - Freedom Technovations Inc uses industry–level security and encryption to your Health Records. However, Freedom Technovations Inc does not guarantee to prevent unauthorized access if you lose your login credentials or they are otherwise compromised. In the event you are aware of any unauthorized use or access, you shall immediately inform Freedom Technovations Inc of such unauthorized use or access. Please safeguard your login credentials and report any actual suspected breach of account to email@example.com
- 3.8.7 - If you access your dependents’ Health Records by registering your dependents with your own Records, you are deemed to be responsible for the Health Records of your dependents and all obligations that your dependents would have had, had they maintained their own separate individual Records. You agree that it shall be your sole responsibility to obtain prior consent of your dependent and shall have right to share, upload and publish any sensitive personal information of your dependent. Freedom Technovations Inc assumes no responsibility for any claim, dispute or liability arising in this regard, and you shall indemnify Freedom Technovations Inc and its officers against any such claim or liability arising out of unauthorized use of such information.
- 3.8.8 - You may lose your “User created” record, if the data is not synced with the server.
- 3.8.9 - If the Health Record is unassessed for a stipulated time, you may not be able to access your Health Records due to security reasons.
- 3.8.10 - Freedom Technovations Inc is not liable if for any reason, Health Records are not delivered to you or are delivered late despite its best efforts.
- 3.8.11 - The Health Records are shared with the phone numbers that are provided by you. Freedom Technovations Inc is not responsible for adding the Heath Records with incorrect numbers if those incorrect numbers are provided.
- 3.8.12 - Freedom Technovations Inc is not responsible or liable for any content, fact, Health Records, medical deduction or the language used in your Health Records whatsoever. Your Practitioner is solely responsible and liable for your Health Records and any information provided to us including but not limited to the content in them.
- 3.8.13 - Freedom Technovations Inc has the ability in its sole discretion to retract Health Records without any prior notice if they are found to be shared incorrectly or inadvertently.
- 3.8.14 - Freedom Technovations Inc will follow the law of land in case of any constitutional court or jurisdiction mandates to share the Health Records for any reason.
- 3.8.15 - You agree and acknowledge that Freedom Technovations Inc may need to access the Health Record for cases such as any technical or operational issue of the End User in access or ownership of the Records.
- 3.8.16 - You acknowledge that the Practitioners may engage Freedom Technovations Inc's software or third party software for the purposes of the functioning of the Practitioner’s business and Freedom Technovations Inc's services including but not limited to the usage and for storage of Records (as defined in Section 3.10) in USA and outside USA, in accordance with the applicable laws.
- 3.8.17 - To the extent that your Records have been shared with Freedom Technovations Inc or stored on any of the Freedom Technovations Inc products used by Practitioner’sand may in the past have visited, You hereby agree to the storage of your Records by Freedom Technovations Inc pertaining to such previously visited clinics and hospitals who have tie ups with Freedom Technovations Inc for the purposes of their business and for Freedom Technovations Inc's services including but not limited to the usage and for storage of Records (as defined in Section 3.10) in USA and outside USA, in accordance with the applicable laws.
The terms in this Clause 4 are applicable only to Practitioners.
4.1 LISTING POLICY
- 4.1.1 - Freedom Technovations Inc, directly and indirectly, collects information regarding the Practitioners’ profiles, contact details, and practice. Freedom Technovations Inc reserves the right to take down any Practitioner’s profile as well as the right to display the profile of the Practitioners, with or without notice to the concerned Practitioner. This information is collected for the purpose of facilitating interaction with the End- Users and other Users. If any information displayed on the Website/apps in connection with you and your profile is found to be incorrect, you are required to inform Freedom Technovations Inc immediately to enable Freedom Technovations Inc to make the necessary amendments.
- 4.1.2 - Freedom Technovations Inc shall not be liable and responsible for the ranking of the Practitioners on external Website/apps and search engines
- 4.1.4 - Freedom Technovations Inc reserves the right to moderate the suggestions made by the Practitioners through feedback and the right to remove any abusive or inappropriate or promotional content added on the Website/apps. However, Freedom Technovations Inc shall not be liable if any inactive, inaccurate, fraudulent, or non- existent profiles of Practitioners are added to the Website/apps.
- 4.1.5 - Practitioners explicitly agree that Freedom Technovations Inc reserves the right to publish the Content provided by Practitioners to a third party including content platforms.
- 4.1.6 - When you are listed on Freedom Technovations Inc, End-Users will see your number. End-Users may call your number.
- 4.1.7 - You as a Practitioner hereby represent and warrant that you will use the Services in accordance with applicable law. Any contravention of applicable law as a result of your use of these Services is your sole responsibility, and Freedom Technovations Inc accepts no liability for the same.
4.2 - PROFILE OWNERSHIP AND EDITING RIGHTS
Freedom Technovations Inc ensures easy access to the Practitioners by providing a tool to update your profile information. Freedom Technovations Inc reserves the right of ownership of all the Practitioner’s profile and photographs and to moderate the changes or updates requested by Practitioners. However, Freedom Technovations Inc takes the independent decision whether to publish or reject the requests submitted for the respective changes or updates. You hereby represent and warrant that you are fully entitled under law to upload all content uploaded by you as part of your profile or otherwise while using Freedom Technovations Inc’s services, and that no such content breaches any third party rights, including intellectual property rights. Upon becoming aware of a breach of the foregoing representation, Freedom Technovations Inc may modify or delete parts of your profile information at its sole discretion with or without notice to you.
4.3 - REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK DISPLAY RIGHTS OF FREEDOM TECHNOVATIONS INC
- 4.3.1 - All Critical Content is content created by the Users of www.drnowhub.com (“Website/apps”) and the clients of Freedom Technovations Inc customers and Practitioners, including the End-Users. As a platform, Freedom Technovations Inc does not take responsibility for Critical Content and its role with respect to Critical Content is restricted to that of an ‘intermediary’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000. Freedom Technovations Inc’s Feedback Collection and Fraud Detection Policy, is annexed as the Schedule hereto, and remains subject always to these Terms.
- 4.3.2 - Freedom Technovations Inc reserves the right to collect feedback and Critical Content for all the Practitioners, Clinics and Healthcare Providers listed on the Website/apps.
- 4.3.3 - Freedom Technovations Inc shall have no obligation to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Critical Content from any Service, except as required by applicable law.
- 4.3.4 - You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Critical Content or other content that you may find offensive or objectionable. Freedom Technovations Inc shall not be liable for any effect on Practitioner’s business due to Critical Content of a negative nature. In these respects, you may use the Service at your own risk. Freedom Technovations Inc however, as an ‘intermediary, takes steps as required to comply with applicable law as regards the publication of Critical Content. The legal rights and obligations with respect to Critical Content and any other information sought to be published by Users are further detailed in Clauses 3of these Terms.
- 4.3.5 - Freedom Technovations Inc will take down information under standards consistent with applicable law, and shall in no circumstances be liable or responsible for Critical Content, which has been created by the Users. The principles set out in relation to third party content in the terms of Service for the Website/apps shall be applicable mutatis mutandis in relation to Critical Content posted on the Website/apps.
- 4.3.6 - If Freedom Technovations Inc determines that you have provided inaccurate information or enabled fraudulent feedback, Freedom Technovations Inc reserves the right to immediately suspend any of your accounts with Freedom Technovations Inc and makes such declaration on the Website/apps alongside your name/your clinics name as determined by Freedom Technovations Inc for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users.
4.4 - RELEVANCE ALGORITHM
Freedom Technovations Inc has designed the relevance algorithm in the best interest of the End-User and may adjust the relevance algorithm from time to time to improve the quality of the results given to the patients. It is a pure merit driven, proprietary algorithm which cannot be altered for specific Practitioners. Freedom Technovations Inc shall not be liable for any effect on the Practitioner’s business interests due to the change in the Relevance Algorithm.
4.5 - INDEPENDENT SERVICES
Your use of each Service confers upon you only the rights and obligations relating to such Service, and not to any other service that may be provided by Freedom Technovations Inc.
4.6 - FREEDOM TECHNOVATIONS INC REACH RIGHTS
Freedom Technovations Inc reserves the rights to display sponsored ads on the Website/apps. These ads would be marked as “Sponsored ads”. Without prejudice to the status of other content, Freedom Technovations Inc will not be liable for the accuracy of information or the claims made in the Sponsored ads. Freedom Technovations Inc does not encourage the Users to visit the Sponsored ads page or to avail any services from them. Freedom Technovations Inc will not be liable for the services of the providers of the Sponsored ads.
You represent and warrant that you will use these Services in accordance with applicable law. Any contravention of applicable law as a result of your use of these Services is your sole responsibility, and Freedom Technovations Inc accepts no liability for the same.
5.RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO CONTENT
5.1 - As mandated by Regulation 3(2) of the IG Rules, Freedom Technovations Inc hereby informs Users that they are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of USA, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
5.2 - Users are also prohibited from: violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website/apps or any Freedom Technovations Inc Content;transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website/apps that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by Freedom Technovations Inc;intentionally submitting on the Website/apps any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;making any unsolicited communications to other Users;using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website/apps;attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website/apps;copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Freedom Technovations Inc Content or other information available from the Website/apps;framing or hot linking or deep linking any Freedom Technovations Inc Content.circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Software.
5.3 - Freedom Technovations Inc, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email signed with electronic signature about any such information as mentioned above, shall be entitled to disable such information that is in contravention of Clauses 5.
5.5 - Freedom Technovations Inc may disclose or transfer User-generated information to its affiliates or governmental authorities in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law, and you hereby consent to such transfer. The SPI Rules only permit Freedom Technovations Inc to transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in USA, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Freedom Technovations Inc as provided for under the SPI Rules, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Freedom Technovations Inc or any person on its behalf and the User or where the User has consented to data transfer.
Freedom Technovations Inc respects the intellectual property rights of others and we do not hold any responsibility for any violations of any intellectual property rights
6.1 - Freedom Technovations Inc reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Website/apps and the Services with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law, in cases where,
- Such User breaches any terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- A third-party reports violation of any of its right as a result of your use of the Services;
- Freedom Technovations Inc is unable to verify or authenticate any information provide to Freedom Technovations Inc by a User;
- Freedom Technovations Inc has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity on part of such User; or
- Freedom Technovations Inc believes in its sole discretion that User’s actions may cause legal liability for such User, other Users or for Freedom Technovations Inc or are contrary to the interests of the Website/apps.
6.2 - Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to use the Website/apps under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material kept on the Website/apps by such User. The User shall ensure that he/she/it has continuous backup of any medical services the User has rendered in order to comply with the User’s record keeping process and practices.
8. RETENTION AND REMOVAL
Freedom Technovations Inc may retain such information collected from Users from its Website/apps or Services for as long as necessary, depending on the type of information; purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and according to the SPI Rules. Computer web server logs may be preserved as long as administratively necessary.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall Freedom Technovations Inc, or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the “Protected Entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Website/apps or the content, materials and functions related thereto, the Services, User’s provision of information via the Website/apps, lost business or lost End-Users, even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for:
- provision of or failure to provide all or any service by Practitioners to End- Users contacted or managed through the Website/apps;
- any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website/apps;
- any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or
- any other matter relating to the Website/apps or the Service.
- In no event shall the total aggregate liability of the Protected Entities to a User for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from this Agreement or a User’s use of the Website/apps or the Services exceed, in the aggregate Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) or $10 (Doller Ten only).
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
9.1 - You agree that this Agreement and any contractual obligation between Freedom Technovations Inc and User will be governed by the laws of USA or applicable international law.
9.2 - Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Agreement to arbitrate, or your use of the Website/apps or the Services or information to which it gives access, shall be determined by arbitration in USA, before a sole arbitrator appointed by Freedom Technovations Inc. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of such arbitration city/place shall be decided by Freedom Technovations Inc. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.
9.3 - Subject to the above Clause 9.2, the courts at decided city by Freedom Technovations Inc shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, your use of the Website/apps or the Services or the information to which it gives access.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
If a User has any questions concerning Freedom Technovations Inc, the Website/apps, this Agreement, the Services, or anything related to any of the foregoing, Freedom Technovations Inc customer support can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact information available at drnowhub.com.
If any provision of the Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from this Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that, in such event, the Agreement shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal.
No provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by Freedom Technovations Inc. Any consent by Freedom Technovations Inc to, or a waiver by Freedom Technovations Inc of any breach by you, whether expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.
The terms which are applicable only to Practitioners.
PLEASE READ THESE DOCTORS/PRACTIONERS/PHYSICIANS (combined as Doctors) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OFFERED BY FREEDOM TECHNOVATIONS INC.COM (“DRNOW” OR “US” OR “WE”). THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR (“YOU” OR “YOUR” OR “USER”) USE OF THE FREEDOM TECHNOVATIONS INC.COM WEBSITE AND DOMAIN NAME (“SITE”), AND ANY SUBDOMAINS, FEATURES, CONTENT, OR APPLICATIONS OFFERED BY US, YOU AND THIRD PARTIES(COLLECTIVELY, THE “SERVICE”). THE SERVICE IS INTENDED FOR USE ONLY BY LICENSED DOCTORS/ PRACTIONERS/PHYSICIANS. BY USING THE SERVICE IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VISITING OR BROWSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. FOR CLARITY, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL USERS OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING USERS WHO ARE ALSO CONTRIBUTORS OF CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON THE SITE.
1. Use of this Service
- 1.1 Use of the Service includes accessing, browsing, posting to, or registering to use the Service.
- 1.2. By using our Service, you confirm that you accept all of these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by Freedom Technovations Inc.
- 1.3. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Service.
- 1.4. You represent and warrant that (a) you are a doctors, (b) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful, and (c) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- 1.5. We reserve the right to refuse access to, or registration for, the Service to anyone without providing a reason.
- 1.6. We reserve the right at any time to add to, change or delete from the Service any service or functionality as may exist from time to time.
2. Doctor’s Services and Obligations
- 2.1 Doctor agrees to see and treat patients by providing clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic medical services in the area of his experience and training, along with related administrative services pursuant to the terms of this documents (all such activity of Doctor shall be referred to as the “Professional Services”, as further defined in Section below).
- 2.2 Qualifications of Doctor Doctor must at all times meet the following qualifications:
- 2.2.1 Maintain the registration to practice in the State of resident/practice in USA
- 2.2.2 Obtain and maintain all appropriate approvals to prescribe and dispense drugs under applicable laws of the State of resident/practice in USA;
- 2.2.3 Maintain degree certification throughout;
- 2.2.4 Complete and receive credit for continuing medical education as required by resident/practicing State Registration requirements and Medical Council of USA requirements; and
- 2.2.5 Doctor shall provide documentation of compliance with all provisions of this Section to the Company upon reasonable request.
- 2.2.6 The Doctor is an experienced and qualified and has been issued a degree certificate to that effect in Doctor’s highest Qualification and is registered as Doctor with practicing state medical council.
- 2.2.7 Terms and conditions as will assist in meeting the community’s health care needs in an efficient and consistent manner.
- 2.2.8 Intellectual Property Rights shall mean collectively or individually the following worldwide rights relating to tangible or intangible property, whether or not filed, perfected, registered or recorded and whether now or hereafter existing, filed, issued or acquired and whether or not requiring registration and whether or not such registration has been obtained including but not limited to:
patent, patent disclosure, patent rights, know- how including any and all continuations, continuations-in-part, divisions, reissues, re-examinations, utility, model and design patents or any extensions thereof;
rights associated with works of authorship, including without limitation, copyrights, copyright applications, copyright registrations;
rights in trademarks, trademark registrations, and applications thereof including without limitation, trade names, service marks, service names, logos, or trade dress;
rights relating to the protection of trade secrets and confidential information; and
internet domain names, internet and world wide web URLS or addresses;
mask work rights, mask work registrations and applications thereof; and
all other intellectual or proprietary rights existing anywhere in the world including rights of privacy and publicity.
2.3 Doctor’s Obligations:
2.3.1 Doctor shall render such Services as may be required from time to time for the care and treatment of patients requiring Services in accordance with the prevailing standard of care in the community including oncall and medical administrative duties.
2.3.2 Doctor shall devote his adequate time and exercise his best efforts to perform the duties set forth in terms and conditions.
2.3.3 Doctor shall comply with all applicable governmental laws and regulations in accordance with any applicable standards and recommendations of the National Accreditation Board for Company & Health Care Providers, Medical Council of USA, state Medical Council and any other regulatory agencies having jurisdiction over Company or the practice of medicine.
2.4 Patient Care
Doctor shall provide patient care to the patients. Nothing in this document shall be interpreted to dictate the Doctor’s practice of medicine, his delivery of direct patient care or independent judgment in the practice of medicine.
2.5 Books and Records
Consistent with Company’s procedures and policies, Doctor shall prepare complete, timely and accurate medical and other records (collectively “Records”) with respect to the services and treatment rendered to any patient by Doctor. Doctor will follow all the policies related to medical records and medical documentation as decided by the Company from time to time. Notwithstanding the forgoing, Records shall be the property of Company and Company shall be responsible for the maintenance of Records. A patient’s treating Doctor shall have access to Records upon Company’s receipt of a reasonable request.
Doctor shall provide prompt and professional medical attention to patients irrespective of age, sex, race, religion, disability, color, national origin, financial status, ability to pay or any other status protected by applicable law. Such treatment shall be consistent with the facilities, personnel and equipment available and in conformity with the prevailing professional standard of care in the community.
2.7 Confidentiality of Personnel and QA Materials
The personnel and credentials’ files of Doctor and any employee of Company or Company, as well as all proceedings, files, records and related information of Doctor and its committees pertaining to the evaluation and improvement of the quality of patient care in Company shall be kept strictly confidential by Doctor. Doctor shall not voluntarily disclose such confidential information, either orally or in writing, except as expressly required by law or pursuant to a written authorization by Company.
Doctor shall utilize the contents or any Confidential Information provided by the Company exclusively for conducting professional services to the Company. In case of violation of any of the terms contained under Confidential Information, it shall be deemed as breach of the terms and conditions.
2.8 Other Obligations
Doctor shall be responsible for the clinical activities related to his/her patients and shall provide regular services to his/her patients. Doctor shall be modest, prompt in discharging his duties, and conduct himself with courteousness in his profession to deliver the professional services.
2.9 Insurance Coverage
Doctor shall purchase professional liability insurance covering him for a sum decided time to time. Company will not take an indemnity policy covering for the Doctor and the Doctors will be completely responsible and liable for his professional liability insurance coverage where there is a legal liability, the Doctor shall become legally obligated to pay for injury arising out of care or services rendered by Doctor. The Doctors will get himself/herself insured for medical indemnity of a reasonable amount at his/ her own costs.
2.10 Certificate of Insurance
Doctors shall provide, upon request, with certificates issued by the insurance carrier or its agent evidencing that insurance required by as per this document has been purchased and is in existence.
3. Billing For Services
Billings and Collection
Company, in consultation with and on behalf of Doctor, shall establish and maintain a fee collection process for professional medical services provided by Doctor. Company shall bill for all of the services provided by Doctor. Doctor shall execute such forms, including, without limitation, assignments and reassignments, as may be required by Company or others to facilitate billing by Company or others, if applicable. Services will be billed under Doctor’s name and appropriate identification number(s) as determined by Company and permitted by law. Doctor shall not directly or indirectly bill any party for any service provided pursuant to this documents.
Doctor acknowledges that, Doctor may be brought into contact with Company's confidential patient records, business plans, methods of operations, compensation methods and formulas, performance standards, pricing policies, marketing strategies, records, trade secrets and other information about Company and Company’s operations and business of a confidential nature (“Confidential Information”). (“Confidential Information means all written, verbal or other intangible information, know-how, schema, financial information, business practices, business strategies, including but not limited to, trade secrets, discoveries, ideas, concepts, know-how, presentations, activities and operations, customer lists, reports, studies, company projects descriptions, any employment terms and other technical and business information that is marked as confidential or that by its nature or the context of its disclosure would reasonably be considered of a confidential nature”.)Therefore, during the term of this engagement and thereafter, Doctor shall not in any manner, directly or indirectly, disclose or divulge to any person or other entity whatsoever, whether directly or indirectly in competition with Company or Company, or use for any purpose any Confidential Information, except as required by law or expressly authorized in writing by Company. Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason, Doctor shall immediately return to Company any and all Confidential Information in Doctor’s possession or control, including, but not limited to, any originals or copies of, or computer discs containing policies, procedures, patient medical records, operation or employment materials, billings or billing information. Doctor shall not retain any Confidential Information in any form (e.g., computer hard drive, microfilm, etc.) upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
5. User Conduct
Whenever you use the Service, or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the User Conduct section of these User Terms and Conditions.
- 1. You understand that the Service is available for your personal use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted by you, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
- 2. You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of material which is posted to the Service. You may use the Service to post comments, messages, and material that are original or for which you have permission to use on the Service.
- 3. You may use the Service of lawful purposes only.
- 4. You may only use the Service in a professional and ethical manner.
- 5. You may not use our site:
o in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
o in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
o to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, timebombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or the Service; or
o to do anything which may impair or overburden the Service.
- 6. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site; any network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any network or software owned or used by any third party.
- 7. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you shall not do any of the following:
o upload or share any photographs or other material in any media other than original works that are created by you or for which you have permission to use on the Service;
o post chain letters of any type, or post files to discussions not specifically maintained for that purpose; or post any content or communication that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
o include any content of any kind (including text) or upload files that contain software or other material protected by any intellectual property laws or by rights of data protection, confidentiality, privacy, or publicity (where applicable) unless you own or control the rights thereto, or have received all necessary consents, or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party (such as rights of publicity privacy, and the data protection and confidentiality rights of patients).
o knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which could be deemed to defame, abuse, offend, harass, stalk, threaten, or which contains swearing or is sexually explicit, pornographic or obscene or is unlawful, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent or invasive of another’s privacy
o upload, post, transmit, distribute, disseminate (including linking to) or store content or material that is offensive, or racially, ethnically, or sexually offensive or abusive, or act fraudulently, or create any groups to communicate any of the foregoing;
o publish any content which depicts graphical gratuitous violence, make threats of any kind that intimidates, harasses or bullies another user or group of users;
Advertise, promote or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters or create groups to discuss commercial purposes without prior written agreement. Please note we may, at our discretion, ask for any declaration of competing interests to be completed should we have any concerns around possible commercial promotions or, should we suspect this, we may remove any such content at our discretion;
o attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques that we may employ now or in the future;
o include links or deep links to any Service you are not authorized to link into absolute;
o falsify the origin or source of any content or other material (including software contained in a file that is uploaded);
o impersonate any personal entity or falsely represent yourself, your age, or affiliation with any other person or entity to Freedom Technovations Inc or others;
o register anyone other than yourself including registering on behalf of any group or entity;
o collect email addresses or other content information from users of the Service for any purpose including for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or communications;
o fail to respect other Users privacy or that of any third party and disclose on the Service any information of a personal nature of any third party including the name, address, telephone numbers, or email addresses, and/or other personal information without the prior written consent of that person;
o upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available any content that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offence or violate any law;
o upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content which, in the sole judgment of Freedom Technovations Inc, is objectionable or restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose the Service or its user to harm the liability of any kind howsoever.
8. Additionally, you shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Freedom Technovations Inc in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Freedom Technovations Inc (or its third party providers) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures Freedom Technovations Inc may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service; or (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site.
You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or all of the rights that you receive hereunder.
Compliance with Law:
Doctor shall comply in all material respects with the provisions of laws and regulations applicable to the provision of Services, the registration of health care providers, the delivery of services reimbursed pursuant to governmentally regulated third party payers, and other matters related to the agreement of Doctor.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall commence as soon as Doctors accept terms and condition of this documents and shall continue till termination Date, subject to the provisions set forth below.
II. End of Term
Subject to the written agreement of the parties, Doctor’s agreement with Company may end at expiration of the term of this Agreement.
III. General Termination
The company can terminate this contract forthwith (i) if the Doctor is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this documents; or (ii) any information/declaration given by the Doctor is found to be incorrect, false or misleading; or (iii) if the Doctor has concealed any information which may have a bearing on his/her relationship with the company or which the information the Doctor ought to have revealed to the company.
IV. Termination for Serious Misconduct
Notwithstanding any other provision in this document, the company may terminate doctor’s registration without notice for serious misconduct on the part of the Doctor. Serious misconduct includes, but is not limited to:
1. If the Doctor fails, refuses or neglects to carry out and perform his duties.
2. For loss of confidence in the Doctor.
3. If the Doctor is found to be guilty of fraud, insubordination or misconduct whether in course of performance of duties entrusted to the Doctor or otherwise.
4. If the Doctor is found unfit for being entrusted with the responsible work commensurate with the Doctor’s position in consequences of any misconduct or moral turpitude.
5. If the Doctor becomes physically and or mentally incapacitated for the performance of his/her duties.
6. If the Doctor commits breach of any of the terms of this agreement.
V. Termination by Company for Cause
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company shall have the right to terminate the registration, subject to compliance with applicable law, upon the occurrence of any of the following events:
1. Doctor fails to maintain any of the qualifications set forth in this terms and condition or makes false or misleading representations, prior to or during the term of agreement, to Company regarding Doctor’s qualifications to render professional medical services;
2. Doctor is convicted of a felony or of any other crime involving substance abuse;
3. Doctor is impaired by the excessive use of drugs or alcohol affecting Doctor's ability to perform his/her responsibilities under this Agreement;
4. Doctor’s death or disability. For purposes of this Section, “disability” shall mean an illness or a disability that, notwithstanding any reasonable accommodation offered by Company, prevents Doctor from performing all the essential functions of his or her regular duties under this Agreement. Notwithstanding the date of termination pursuant to this Section.
Doctor is suspended from participation in any third party payer programs in which Company participates so long as such suspension is caused by the fault of the Doctor or is within the Doctor's ability to control.
Representation and warranties
The doctors herein are capable of performing their rights and duties as expressly mentioned in this document. Doctor covenants not to assign his rights or delegate his obligations under this agreement, whether by operation of law or otherwise, in whole or in part. The Parties to this documents are not intended to nor does it create an employment contract between company and the Doctor, nor does it create a joint relationship, or agency or partnership between the Parties Hereto.
The Consultant will not, directly or indirectly, solicit or attempt to solicit or encourage any employee, sub/contractor, patient, clients or business of the Company or from any of the Company’s clients, prospects, employees or contractors with whom the Consultant came in contact or had access to such information from the Company or was known through Company sources or otherwise during his tenure with the Company
The Doctor will be responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes arising out of the payments of the fees as and when required by the Law. The Doctor shall be liable to compute his taxable income and file the return of income. The Doctor shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company in case of any consequences arising due to the non-compliance of the Doctor under the provisions of the Income-tax Act, 1961
Although we are doing our best to keep the Service secure or free from bugs or viruses, we do not guarantee it will be so at all times in the future.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, phone program and platform in order to access our apps.
Changes to these terms
DrNowhub reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of the Terms and Conditions, or change, suspend, limit or discontinue the Service (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Site. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Maintenance and Support
Freedom Technovations Inc has no obligation to provide support, maintenance, upgrades, modifications, or new releases under this agreement. However, Freedom Technovations Inc may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the application, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the application that you are using on your mobile phone or on your tablet computer. You consent to such automatic upgrading, and agree that the terms of this agreement will apply to all such upgrades.
Use of company’s logo, brand etc.:
The Doctor shall not use the company’s brand name, logo or any other intangible rights except while in the course of rendering the professional services on DrNowhub app. The Doctor shall not be called under any designation other than Doctor/ Senior Doctor.
The Doctor agrees to comply with applicable privacy laws, as they apply to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. The Doctor shall maintain complete confidentiality in matters pertaining to the Company and/ or pertaining to matters related to its patients.
This Agreement will be governed by, and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of USA.
© 2021 Freedom Technovations Inc dba DrNowHub All Rights Reserved
18901 Maisons Drive, Lutz FL 33558
The Discount Plan Organization (DPO) is pending state approval for licensure.
This is not an Insurance Product
The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services.
The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services.
The plan member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization.